v3.1 [19 Dec 2014]
- Fixed a bug that could prevent to launch the application or the Automator action on OS X Yosemite.
v2.0 [6 Nov 2012]
- New: Document pages can be flagged individually
- New: Option to choose Serif or Sans-Serif font in text editor
- Improved: document scanning workflow update, the scanner window remains open to allow scanning of multiple pages in a single session
- Improved: better reporting of OCR processing with VoiceOver as a spoken percentage. This provides a better experience especially when processing multiple pages at once.
- Improved: you can now move the cursor to the text editor with a keyboard shortcut, and also navigate through regions using the keyboard.
- Improved: Prizmo now remembers the last used scanner or camera for faster workflow (avoids to choose it each time).
- Fixed: More robust PDF export, especially for documents with many pages
- Fixed: Corrected a crash that would happen when quickly switching from page to page (with large image)
- Fixed: source PDF files that have a rotation tag are now correctly parsed and displayed.
- Fixed: detected images are now correctly extracted after OCR in all cases (would sometimes show as empty)
- Fixed: scanner operated in File Mode now reports correct DPI for JPEG and PNG image types.
- Various smaller bug fixes and enhancements.