v5.3 [Feb 22, 2017]
- NEW! Revamped Drop Window UI. New look is cleaner and provides better direction for new users.
- NEW! Built-in Help Book has been reorganized and is now easier to navigate.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when saving a file listing as a CSV file.
- When using the Thumbnails style, Print Window will only include videos that can actually be viewed in macOS. (Previously, some un-viewable videos could be included, but only appear as a blank space.)
- Fixed an issue that could cause the first line of file listings to overlap the header when not printing icons.
- Fixed a problem where file listings using the Names Only style did not always properly indent when not printing icons.
- The “Print File Listing…” option under the “File” menu should now always be available when appropriate. (Previously, it could remain disabled when a previous file listing was cancelled.)
- Various other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
v5.2 [Mar 21, 2015]
- Fixed a bug that could cause Print Window to crash when the splash window closed.
v4.1 [Nov 9, 2010]
- Fixed a problem that could cause some sorting options to not function correctly.
- Fixed a problem that would cause multi-level file listings to not indent correctly when using the "Names Only" style and icons were not included.
- File listings now generate much faster when the "Size" field is not selected when using the "Full List" style.
- Progress Window now shows what file is being processed when building folder lists.Version 4.1:
- Added the option to print only folders and not any files contained in the folders.
- Added the option to use QuickLook to generate icons for supported file types (Print Window Advanced Only).
- Added the option to bold names of folders in file listings.
- Added services support for Mac OS X 10.6 or greater. A "Print File Listing..." option will appear in the Services menu in the Finder when a folder is selected.
- No longer shows the option to install the Contextual Menu plugin under Mac OS X 10.6 or greater (not supported on this OS).
- When selecting "Print File Listing..." from the File menu, the select folder dialog now defaults to the currently displayed folder in the Finder (if any).
- Added an option, when using the "File" format, to use the full Unix path of a file in place of the name.
- The "Print"/"Save" button in the Print Options window is no longer enabled if none of the fields in the "Fields & Sorting" tab are selected.
- Now allows icon sizes up to 256x256 when using Names Only layout.
- Revised progress window. Now takes less space and better differentiates different levels.
- Toolbar in Preferences window should now appear and behave correctly under Mac OS X 10.5 or greater.
- Fixed a problem that could cause some controls to not respond in the Preferences window.
- Fixed a problem that could cause the number of columns for the "Names Only" style when using the "Media Cover" format to default to "0".
- Fixed a problem where some bundled files would incorrectly appear in the "Manually Expand Folders" list in the Print Option window.
- Fixed a problem that could cause the "Bring Finder to the Front after Launch" preference to not function correctly under Mac OS X 10.6.x.
- Fixed a problem that could cause Print Window to not quit after a file listing is completed, even though "Quit when Printing is Complete" is selected in the Preferences window.
This program helps you export contact info from your address book.
This app will help you heal, optimize, and set up your model to be printed.
Photo printing software designed for photograph printing.
Shows you all applications on your system that can handle PDFs.
Layout and print application for Mac.