v1.1 [21 Apr 2012]
• Improved General and Advanced preference panes
• A new preference pane Queue for command line tools
• Quick Look panel for previewing selected images
• Displaying of total savings in the status bar
• A contextual menu in the list view
• New preferences for text size and savings in the list view
• Support for “silent” compression when you drag an image into the Dock
• A new option to compress images in any folder automatically
• Press and hold the Shift key on launch to reset all preferences
• Completed images are cleaned up automatically on quit
• Other improvements and bug fixes
Create, convert, and extract archive files on your computer.
This app helps you compress PDF files on your Mac.
Compress and reduce PDF file size on Mac instantly.
Compress PNGs without needing to open the browser and manually download images.