As long as plugSHIELD is running, no one can plug and copy anything from your Mac.
While activated, plugSHIELD will shut down any plug & mount attempts from USB, firewire, memory card and other ports. Your mac will refuse to accept portable devices plugged into it, be it a USB flash drive, an SD card, or a firewire removable hard disk.
Also, as a bonus, you may give your iPod or other device a real quite power charge without iTunes pop out. The device will be power charged only and can be freely plugged or unplugged at anytime.
With the selectable options of beep, alert and file logging, you may use plugSHIELD on either personal or public computers for any kind of legal usage, and as plugSHIELD can record information on the suspicious device and report it back to you, so you can track the thief down.
- refuse plug & mount attempt from flash drive and movable disk;
- protect against unwanted intrusions using mobile storage devices on your mac;
- protects your secrets and privacy;
- refuse with switchable beep sound and pop out alert dialog;
- switchable log option write any attempt to log file, focus your intruder;
- app's quit was password protected;
- dock icon can be hidden;