Pixen is an innovative graphics editor for the Mac. It's designed from top to bottom for pixel artists-people who make low-resolution raster art like the sprites you see in old video games. But it's great for artists of all arenas: Pixen is like a very powerful MSPaint or a simpler, more agile Photoshop.
Partial List of Major Features:
- Advanced custom backgrounds support
- Color palette with "smart" swapping capabilities
- Grid customization
- Tiled editing mode
- Alignment crosshair
- Full alpha support
- Advanced layer functionality
- A plethora of tools
- 100% Cocoa with a beautiful Aqua interface
- A design geared towards modern pixel art Be sure to follow us on Twitter @pixenapp.
Please report any issues you encounter on our GitHub page.
Find dead pixels on LCD screens.
Easily change your Dock color and aspect, your Menubar color and corners and helps you customizing your stack icons on Mac OS 10.5.
Cross-platform pixel editor for creating game animations.
A vector graphics design software with animation capabilities.
Used to automatically populate folder icons with the artwork contained in a folders audio files.