Phone Amego is designed to help you use your Mac to be more efficient and in control of your telephone communications.
* On screen caller ID with optional voice announcement
(including Address Book search and reverse lookup)
* Dial calls from your Address Book, Daylite, or selected text
* Keep notes on each caller in a shared database
* Flexible call logging and accounting
* Supports popular Bluetooth phones including iPhone
* Supports landline phones via USB modem
* VoIP caller ID with Linksys or OBiHAI telephone adaptors
* Works with popular IP phones including Polycom, Yealink, Aastra, and Snom
* Softphones including Skype, Bria, and X-Lite
* Supports Whozz Calling multi-line call monitoring hardware
* Caller ID sharing and remote dialing with other hosts on your LAN
Be more productive:
* Save time dialing when the number you want to call is already on your computer.
* Identify who is calling before you reach for your phone.
* Block or Ignore unwanted calls.
* Organize call records and pull up related information with a few clicks.
You have phones, maybe several. AND You have software on your Mac for organizing your contacts, calendar, email, notes, and other information about the people you interact with. Before Phone Amego, these islands didn't talk to each other. Now they can.
Note: Phone Amego depends on Bluetooth which is not 100% reliable in every environment. If you have a question or encounter a problem, please contact the developer for assistance before posting a review. Phone Amego is a menu bar item so the only visual indication the application is running will be a telephone icon along the top right hand side of the menu bar.