All versionsSee all
iFunia PDF Image Extract for Mac is a Mac image extractor that can be used for extraction of the raster images from single or multiple PDF files, and saving them to a disk, or converting them to numerous graphic formats including JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF and BMP. Mac PDF to image conversion became an easy two-step process with PDF Image Extract. Just select your file and choose the format options then convert.
- Convert PDF files into the most often used image formats - JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF and BMP;
- Convert PDF files to Fax compatible TIFF files;
- Ideal for web-site graphics;
- PDF file and image information display
- Batch PDF to image conversion at high speed;
- Convert entire document or only a specific page range;
- Support drag and drop of PDF files for conversion;
- Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat or free Acrobat Reader software;
* Run it well on Snow Leopard.
* Free upgrade in the future for registered users;