PCR Editor 2.00
Introducing the next generation of EDIROL’s popular MIDI keyboard controllers. In addition to providing more physical controls than previous models, the PCR-800 also offers new innovative and intuitive controls. All three models are solidly built, and optimized for both music production and live performance.
- 61 velocity-sensitive keys, now with aftertouch
- 50 fully assignable controls, and editor software (Mac & PC)
- 18 velocity pads
- New, unique crossfader feature
- High-quality keyboard mechanism, and durable, stable body
- “Dynamic Mapping” — intelligent assignment of controls
- Convenient location of connections on side panel
- USB bus-powered
- MIDI merge
Dynamic Mapping allows the PCR to automatically assign its physical controls to the most important parameters (e.g. in the current window of the software being used). Fifteen user memory locations are provided for storing your favorite setups. When using software that’s not compatible with Dynamic Mapping, you can manually configure the Control Map settings from the PCR itself or the included PCR Editor Software (Mac or Win).