v6.9 [3 Mar 2021]
Managed Linked Devices (macOS Big Sur required)
Now you can see and manage all devices that are associated with your Parcel account. That also includes web browsers where you have used Web Access (web.parcelapp.net).
There is an option to unlink a device from your account if you need to. To see your linked devices, open the app preferences and use the "Update Account Details" button.
v2.1 [12 Sep 2016]
- Sometimes deliveries can have more than one carrier (international postgage is a good example of that). Parcel will suggest you to switch to destination carrier once it has tracking data. This feature is not yet available for all carriers with the full support to be available soon.
- No need to click on refresh button anymore. Updates from other devices (new deliveries added, deletes, etc) are automatically pushed to the app within 20 seconds (requires premium subscription).
- Parcel account email can be changed in the app settings.
- Find on map feature is now far more accurate for those carriers who provide geographic coordinates for their deliveries.
- Dozens of small improvements and bug fixes.
Delivery - A little, yet powerful code compressor.
Delivery Status displays delivery status of packages for a variety of shipment services.
Leading report delivery system for Mac OS X.
It assists the tracking of tax-deductible medical expense.
Package Tracking - Locate packages with the press of a button.