Old versionsSee all
PageZephyr Desktop Search and Data extraction and Publishing for Adobe InDesign, Quark XPress and Microsoft Publisher documents designed for print. It allows you to re-publish print content to be searchable and findable on the internet.
PageZephyr allows you to quickly build, or modify your valuable content for the goods or services you offer. Then, you can and distribute and market your content on the internet. After search engines index the content more people can find your stuff and that just might result in more sales.
PageZephyr Desktop Search and Convert Features:
- Index content easily within Apple Mac storage volumes.
- Desktop Search within Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress and Microsoft Publisher files.
- Edit content from search results within a convenient Storyboard Window.
- Extract content from multiple documents simultaneously.
- Export content to rich text format RTF or a plain text TXT file.
- Publish and distribute content to the Internet using output options to blog sites like WordPress, Google Docs, Scribd, and Box.net.
- Supports Microsoft Publisher 2010, QuarkXPress 8 and Adobe InDesign CS5, CS5.5 file types.
- PageZephyr does not require Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress or Microsoft Publisher.