v5.8 [11 Nov 2020]
OmniOutliner 5.8 for Mac introduces support for macOS 11 Big Sur. This release is a macOS Universal app, which can run natively on both Apple Silicon Mac and Intel-based Mac computers.
• macOS Big Sur: OmniOutliner has been updated for compatibility with macOS Big Sur.
• macOS Universal App: OmniOutliner now runs natively on both Apple Silicon Macs and Intel-based Mac computers.
• Omni Automation [PRO]: Omni Automation has been updated with improved security and per-script approval for external scripts.
• App Icon: The app icon has been updated to feel at home on macOS Big Sur.
• Licensing: The 'Unlock OmniOutliner' button in the Free Reader mode bar opens the Omni Accounts window instead of the legacy License Panel.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniOutliner.
If OmniOutliner empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniOutliner and make them more productive too.
v5.3 [16 Mar 2018]
- Exports — Expanded PDF attachments in HTML and HTML (Dynamic) exports will render inline when browser support is available.
- Performance — Multiple changes to improve overall performance when opening and using larger files.
- General — A link to the signup page for the Omni Newsletter has been added to the Help menu.
- Exports — Improved efficiency of docx, xlsx, and pptx export conversions.
- Exports — Fixed multiple style related bugs in the docx and xlsx exporters.
- Exports — Fixed layout issues in the HTML and HTML (Dynamic) exporters when viewed in Chrome or Firefox.
- General — Toolbar buttons display their tooltips on hover.
- Inspectors — Fixed the Handle label not fully displaying on non-retina screens with macOS High Sierra.
- Internationalization — Fixed a frequent crash occurring with some input methods on Touch Bar MacBook Pros with macOS High Sierra.
v3.1 [18 Jul 2011]
OmniOutliner v3.10.5 improves compatibility with Mountain Lion and fixes a few minor issues.
Bug fixes in this release:
• Improved compatibility with Mountain Lion: number columns are once again editable.
• Fixed a regression with saving documents that have been checked into Subversion using SVN 1.6 or older when running on Mac OS X v10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later.
• Updated OmniOutliner document and template icons to match the current application icon.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @OmniOutliner.
Scribe is the most intuitive outliner on the Mac.
Organize your ideas using a tool that complements the way you think.
Put everything in one place, take notes and brainstorm.
OmniWeb is a powerful, feature-rich alternative to the standard web browser.
OmniOutliner is a program for creating, collecting, and organizing information.