v2.8 [Nov 1, 2016]
- Encryption — Fixed a problem where updating your encryption passphrase would not update the underlying encryption keys, meaning that someone who had your old passphrase could still decrypt your data.
- Encrypted local documents — We once again prompt for the encryption passphrase when you open a non-default document (for example by double-clicking a .ofocus document in Finder) that is encrypted.
v1.1 [May 19, 2010]
OmniFocus 1.10.4 for Mac is a minor update which resolves some OS X Mountain Lion compatibility issues.
OS X Mountain Lion Compatibility
• Fixed a bug which caused published Due reminders to be missing their alarms in Calendar on OS X Mountain Lion.
• Worked around a problem on OS X Mountain Lion which caused the sync button to blink during a sync when using small toolbar icons.
• Corrected a regression which caused the Dock badge to be drawn at an inappropriate size on 10.7.0 through 10.7.2. (Mac OS X 10.7.4 or later is recommended for all Mac OS X Lion customers.)
• Fixed a crash on OS X Mountain Lion when using the contextual menu on an item’s notes when attachments are present.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnifocus.
This app creates a focused pictures from multiple partially focused photo.
Keep track of the amount of time you spend working on your tasks.
This is a handy tool for extending OmniFocus’s interaction with Mail for Mac.
Task organizer that helps students manage their homework.
Notify your co-workers when you're immersed in work.