v2.0 [3 Jul 2010]
- New Features
- Improved the speed of the Applescripts that are run to interact with NetNewsWire.
- Added the ability to add a background of any color behind the unread count.
- Added the ability to modify the text color and size.
- Added an option to refresh whenever NetNewsWire posts a Growl notificiation.
- Added the Sparkle framework, which provides automated version upgrading.
- Removed all Growl notifications, since this has been implemented in NetNewsWire.
- Removed references to full version of NetNewsWire, since there is no lite version anymore.
IP Address Menu lets users display a current IP address in the menu bar.
It is designed for those who don't want a translucent menu bar.
Rotate your screen to accommodate different types of monitors.
Easy-to-use contextual menu plug-in.
Bring back the Apple Menu to OS X and enjoy other Classic menubar items.