Njam is a pacman-like game with single/multiplayer/duel modes, networking support and integrated level editor. It runs on Linux, Windows, BeOS, OpenBSD, FreeBSD, MacOS X and MorphOS. It features great graphics, music, sound fx and a lot of levels to play.
- Single and multiplayer mode (local or via network)
- Duel mode (players compete against each other to get more points)
- Cooperative mode (players try to finish as many levels as they can)
- Great music and sound effects
- As addictive as games on online bingo sites - but free!
- Ported to many operating systems including Windows and Linux
- Customizable level skins
- Many different levels
- Integrated level editor to add your own levels
- Open Source (GPL Licence)