Maschine by Native Instruments is one of the most comprehensive samplers on the planet. Learn how you can harness the power of this sampling beast in this deep tutorial by Native Instruments Product Specialist Matt Cellitti...
At the heart of the Maschine concept is its ability to create and manipulate samples. In this tutorial by NI Product Specialist Matt Celliti, you’ll learn everything there is to know about sampling with Maschine and more!
Matt first discusses the “Four Uses" For Maschine’s sampler (you’ll need to watch this tutorial to find out what they are!) You’ll also learn tips on how to create you own samples recording them both internally and externally. Matt teaches you all about slicing and chopping techniques and how you can use them to energize your beats! There’s even an awesome section on sampling from third-party applications that will open up a whole new world of creativity.
In the final 3 videos of this amazing tutorial Matt pulls back the virtual curtain and shows you how he approaches sound design in the Maschine sampling environment.
Sampling IS the heart of Maschine. And Matt Cellitti gives you the ultimate Maschine Valentine in this exhaustive, deep look at Maschine’s powerful sampling tools!
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Sampling and Recording in Maschine
2. The Four Uses for Maschine Sampling
3. Software Overview - Part 1
4. Software Overview - Part 2
5. Recording Internally - Part 1
6. Recording Internally - Part 2
7. External Recording - Part 1
8. External Recording - Part 2
9. Slicing - Part 1
10. Slicing - Part 2
11. Slicing - Part 3
12. Chopping - Part 1
13. Chopping - Part 2
14. Sampling From Other Applications - Part 1
15. Sampling From Other Applications - Part 2
16. Sound Design - Part 1
17. Sound Design - Part 2
18. Sound Design - Part 3