Old versionsSee all
NetUse Traffic Monitor provides the best way to monitor your network traffic on the Mac. Utilizing the SNMP feature of any modern Internet router or gateway, NetUse monitors and collects real-time Internet usage statistics for all the computers in your home or office that share an Internet connection.
If you have a traffic cap on your Internet usage, NetUse will help make sure you don't exceed your limits. Set your billing date and a monthly traffic allowance and NetUse will accurately show how much bandwidth you consume.
- Doesn't require to be run 24/7
- Real-time traffic monitor
- Logs and plots your whole network usage
- Elegant and simple User Interface
- Auto configuration
- Assistant wizard
- Works with any SNMP-enabled router
- Configurable billing date and monthly usage allowance (cap) NetUse requires the SNMP feature on your router or gateway to be enabled. Please check your hardware specifications to ensure that it supports SNMP before trying NetUse. Or download our free SNMP test utility.