Movist is an easy-to-use and powerful movie player. You can choose QuickTime or FFmpeg as decoder for each video codec and reopen with other decoder instantly. Movist supports many useful features to enjoy movies including H.264 video decode acceleration, digital audio out (S/PDIF), high quality subtitles, full screen navigation, convenient & beautiful user interface and so on.
Just Enjoy Movies with Movist.
• Single Window Mode or Multiple Document Mode.
• Various Window Resizing Center & Style.
• Traditional or Lion-style Full Screen.
• Desktop Background Display.
• App Sandbox supported.
• Retina Display supported.
• Full customizable Themes. *1
• Many File Format supported. *2
• Many Video & Audio Codecs supported. *3
• Codec-to-Decoder Binding.
• H.264 Video Decode Acceleration. *4
• Many Core Image Filters supported.
• Video Rotation & Flip.
• Deinterlace (FFmpeg Only).
• Under-Scan for TV out.
• Digital Audio Out (S/PDIF) (FFmpeg Only).
• System Volume Change.
• A/V Sync Adjustment.
• Audio Equalizer supported (FFmpeg Only).
• High Quality Subtitle.
• Many Subtitle Format supported. *5
• Embedded Subtitles in .mkv and .mp4 supported.
• Compressed Subtitles in .zip & .rar supported.
• 3D Subtitle supported.
• Subtitle Display on Letter Box.
• 3-Subtitles Concurrent Display.
• Fully Customizable Subtitle Display. *6
• Language-to-Subtitle Binding.
• Subtitle Text Encoding auto-detection.
• Subtitle Sync Adjustment.
• Subtitle Pre-rendering.
• Similar Named Movie Series auto-detection.
• Playlist Shuffle.
• Playlist Repeat Mode & End-Job(Sleep, Logout, Shutdown, …).
• Playlist Load & Save.
• Various Playlist settings.
• 3-Level Seeking Intervals.
• Playback Speed Adjustment.
• Apple Remote supported.
• Media Key supported.
• Full Screen Navigation.
• Screenshot Capture.
*1 Users can make and install custom themes. Graphics and UI Controls are customizable.
*2 .mov, .avi, .mp4, .m4v, .mkv, .mpg, .wmv and so on. (Caution: not support copy-protected movies from iTunes Store.)
*3 If you like QuickTime decoder, Perian is useful for various codec support.
On the other hand, There's nothing to do for FFmpeg decoder.
*4 NVIDIA GeForce 9400M, GeForce 320M, GeForce GT 330M, ATI HD Radeon GFX, Intel HD Graphics needed.
*5 SubRip(.srt), Sub Station Alpha(.ssa, .ass), SAMI(.smi), VobSub(.idx/.sub), TMPlayer, MPL2.
*6 Font, Text Color, Stroke Color & Width, Shadow Color, Blur, Darkness, Offset & Angle.
Horizontal/Vertical Position & Margin, Alignment, Line Spacing.
VOX just sounds better! The beauty is in its simplicity...
Media player supporting a wide array of formats, Internet video and subtitles.
Grab this minimalistic tool to test out image files in the dock.
Dock Icon Viewer does just that - it lets you view an icon in the Dock.
Feature-rich DTS to Ac3 Converting tool.