Montessori Crosswords offers a fun, interactive game to help kids develop their reading, writing and spelling skills using the proven Montessori method of learning and 300 different word-picture-audio combinations and letters sounds (phonics) !
There are three levels of phonetic difficulty appropriate for ages 3/4 to 8 (as defined in the Montessori method) - of course, older kids can also have fun and practice their spelling!
Also included is a Movable Alphabet that allows open-ended activities for young children learning their letters. Letters can be rotated and resized to add to the fun.
- 300 different word-picture-audio combinations
- Letter Sound (phonics) when a letter is touched
- Three levels of phonetic difficulty appropriate for ages 3 to 8 (as defined in the Montessori method) - of course, older kids can also have fun and practice their spelling!
- Level 1 displays simple words for beginning readers.
- Levels 2 and 3 automatically create multi-word crosswords in tens of thousands of different combinations, encouraging unlimited repeat play.
- 21 Fun and colorful interactive visual effects are displayed when a crossword is completed. Visual effects animate and change as they follow your child's touch.
- Also included is a Movable Alphabet that allows open-ended activities for young children learning their letters. Letters can be rotated and resized to add to the fun.
- Packed with animations and sounds to create a fun and enjoyable experience!
- Children can play alone or with a parent. Includes instructions on how to use the game as an educational tool.
- Choose capital or lower-case letter display.
- Organize letters alphabetically or Montessori style (vowels first, followed by consonants).
- Displays the total number of completed words.
- Uses Montessori standard colors for vowels and consonants
- Full Screen Mode (4/3 ratio)
- Tips on how to use Montessori Crosswords as an educational tool