MongoDB is an open-source document database, and the leading NoSQL database.
- JSON-style documents with dynamic schemas offer simplicity and power.
- Index on any attribute.
- Mirror across LANs and WANs for scale and peace of mind.
- Scale horizontally without compromising functionality.
- Rich, document-based queries.
- Atomic modifiers for contention-free performance.
- Flexible aggregation and data processing.
- Store files of any size without complicating your stack.
- Monitoring and backup designed for MongoDB.
Shell-centric cross-platform open source MongoDB management tool.
An easy way to explore and manipulate your MongoDB Data.
It lets you edit any MongoDB data type directly in a tree-view, table-view, etc.
Work with MongoDB in an easy way.
GUI based tool that allows you to run MongoDB on the Mac.