MindNode is an elegant and intuitive mind mapping application. Its focus and flexibility make it a fantastic tool for brainstorming and organizing your life.
MindNode lets you lay out your notes and tasks visually so you can get a bird's-eye view of your project. The clutter-free interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting ideas, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
• Create new nodes with one click
• Drag and drop to move or reconnect nodes
• Create multiple mind maps on one canvas
• Infinitely large canvas expands to keep up with your ideas
• Lion fullscreen mode lets you brainstorm without distractions
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and stroke widths
• Search lets you find any node with ease—no matter how big your mind map gets
• Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind or OPML document, PNG or TIFF image, or text file.
For more advanced mind mapping and sharing features, check out:
• MindNode Pro
The most powerful and flexible version of MindNode for your Mac includes iCloud and WiFi sharing, image and file attachments, drag-and-drop reorganization, and much more. Available on the Mac App Store.
• MindNode touch
Create mind maps with a tap of your finger on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Available on the iOS App Store.
Easily keep track of your new ideas, project plans, and to-dos.
Develop great ideas into meaningful plans using powerful Mind Maps.
Mind mapping application for Mac users.
It helps you write down ideas and have them in Mindomo account.
This application lets you create mind maps on your Mac.