▶▶▶▶▶ $5.99 TODAY! OUR BEST-SELLING APPLICATION FOR WOMEN
This application allows to keep track of your cycles in a calendar and to automatically predict periods and probable ovulation days. We spent a few years creating the best period and ovulation tracker (also available for iPhone and iPad). We implemented all features requested by the users and put a lot of heart into the application.
• Smart cycle length calculation: if you enter period dates that are different from the predicted days, the application recalculates its predictions.
• Keeps full history of your menstrual cycles.
• Allows to track up to four different symptoms (e.g. migraine or abdominal pain: low/medium/high).
• Symptom names may be changed.
• Calendar colors may be changed.
• Allows to track body temperature (Fahrenheit, Celsius).
• Displays basal body temperature charts.
• Notes (e.g. about period, taken medications, mood) may be attached to each day.
• Automatically predicts menstruation periods.
• Automatically predicts probable ovulation days.
• The user interface is easy to use and looks good.
• Password protection (if you forgot your password, please enter: passwordrecovery111).
• Full screen mode.
What the users say:
• "I love this app. It's simple, super easy to use. It's exactly what I was looking for."
• "I recommend it to every woman who needs to or wants to keep track of everything… It is very accurate on all that it offers… Great work"
• "Love the femininity of the app so much that this is the first review i've ever done."
• "Wonderful. Super easy to use and read."
• "Have recommended to many friends."
• "It does what it's mean to do and it does it flawlessly."
• "Simple, discreet, pretty and helpful."
Simple and nice ovulation calendar.
Very simple calendar that you can print.
Free application for building up your personal Memory.
Health Tracker helps you keep track of and graph any health related measurement.
App for Mac that allows you to organize issues.