v7.6 [Mar 18, 2011]
- The "syringe" tool actions on rests have been extended. It's now possible to inject a dot or an ornament to a rest.
- Positioning of line between notehead and text in "rule text" ornament has been improved
- MusicXML Import: chord tags are now processed as staff-related chord line..
- Parameter curve editing: better display of curves usage status in the pop-up menu
- Better display of the target when inserting tempo changes: rests are now taken into account.
- New replacement patterns have been added in header and footer editFixes:
- Possible crash when a note that is involved in a slur or a special beam was replaced by a new note.
- Problem with accented characters in document template names.
- When editing lyrics text with a non-100% scale, some graphic updates were not properly performed
- In some scores that included complex tempo changes and a note with a negative delay, playing could go out of sync.
- Fixed parameter curve editing on a staff other than the first one.
- Harmony Assistant: Closing a split area of the score window while playing could produce a crash.
- Fixed display of some shape-note heads when scale is not 100%
- Minor fix in ABC export.
- MacOS: fixed access to alternate palette icons
Mix and create your own music tracks and podcasts.
With Controller Editor, you can precisely define which MIDI message has to be sent upon any action you do on your Native Instruments controller.
Intended for computer-aided music composition and editing.
Play music files generated with Harmony and Melody Assistant.
Programme your thermostat.