- Major new releases of MATLAB and Simulink, featuring the new MATLAB Desktop, Simulink Editor, and Documentation Center
- Two new products, MATLAB Production Server and Financial Instruments Toolbox.
- Updates and bug fixes to 82 other productsDesktop:
- Toolstrip that replaces menus and toolbars in MATLAB Desktop
- Apps gallery that presents apps from the MATLAB product family
- Single-file application packaging as a MATLAB App Installer file for inclusion in the apps gallery
- Redesigned Help with improved browsing, searching, and filtering
- Viewing of multiple documentation pages simultaneously with tabbed browsing
- Suggested corrections for mistyped functions and variables in the Command Window
- Full-screen view mode on Mac operating systems
- Changes to -nojvm startup option on Mac
- Tabs in MATLAB Web browser
- Direct access to run configurations from the Run button
- Multiple vector creation from single selection in Variables editorLanguage and Programming:
- Abstract attribute for declaring MATLAB classes as abstract
- Diagnostic message improvements when attempting to create an instance of an abstract class
- Handle and dynamicprops do not support the empty static method
- Switch uses eq to compare enumerations
- Cannot specify property attributes multiple times
- Discontinued compiler support for building MEX-files
- Jagged array support for .NET
- Java exceptions accessible to MATLAB code
- Ability to add jar files to static Java class path
- Preservation of string functions for backwards compatibility
- Conversion of Error and Warning Message IdentifiersMathematics:
- Performance improvements and multithreading for airy, psi, and Bessel functions
- ddensd function that solves delay differential equations of neutral type with state-dependent delays
- Signed integer support for bit-wise operations
- atan2d function that calculates four-quadrant inverse tangent with result in degrees
- Complex number support for trigonometry degree functionsData Import and Export:
- Data import from delimited and fixed-width text files using Import Tool
- Single-step import of numbers, text, and dates as column vectors from a spreadsheet with Import Tool
- audioread and audioinfo functions for reading MP3, MPEG-4 AAC, WAVE, and other audio files
- audiowrite function for writing MPEG-4 AAC, WAVE, and other audio files
- Reading and writing of BigTIFF image files larger than 4 GB
- Reading of XLSM, XLTX, and XLTM files on all platforms with xlsread function
- xlsread function now supporting named ranges on all platforms
- Multiple delimiter support in textscan function
- Timeout, user agent, and character encoding inputs for urlread and urlwrite functions
A native Cocoa text editor supporting many languages.
Open source mathematics software which creates a viable free open source alternative to Magma, Maple, Mathematica, and Matlab.
It offers you various courses for learning Math, Physics, Chemistry, etc.
MaxFlow - A wrapper library for Boykov max-flow/min-cut implementation.
Front-end user interface for the Octave high-level language.