v1.2 [7 May 2016]
- Download of app updates is now using HTTPS for greater security.
- Added detection of extensions installed in Chrome or Firefox profiles other than the default profile.
- Fixed a bug that caused failure of some files to be removed.
- Fixed a bug that caused files to fail to be detected in rare conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused false positives with login items in rare conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect display of some login items in system snapshots.
- No longer display Apple extensions in the kernel extension list in system snapshots.
- Fixed bug that prevented self-updating.
App designed to safeguard your Mac from malicious software.
Troubleshoots and identifies different types of malware.
Keeps your computer safe from malware, addware and spyware threats.
RAW App Remover offers a simple solution to uninstall programs completely.