MainStage 2 lets you take your Mac to the stage with a full-screen live interface, unmatched hardware control, and a massive collection of plug-ins and sounds.
The ultimate live rig
• Perform live with 120 instrument and effect plug-ins or work with your Audio Units plug-ins
• Import settings from Logic Pro and GarageBand to bring your studio sound to the stage
• Combine instruments and live audio, such as keyboard and vocals, in a single patch
• Seamlessly switch between patches without stopping sound output or cutting off held notes
• Design rich keyboard patches using splits and layers
• Connect your favorite hardware and use it to play and control your plug-ins
• Use any USB and MIDI-equipped controllers like keyboards, foot pedals, and drum pads
• Instantly set up a large variety of hardware using automatic device recognition
• Quickly assign hardware knobs, buttons, and faders to onscreen controls
A new view of the stage
• See only what you need during your performance using a customizable, full-screen live interface
• Easily see your Mac screen from a distance using a high-contrast, full-screen performance view
• Get started quickly using prebuilt templates that cover typical live performance setups
A smarter, faster, more efficient use of your Mac
• Perform with confidence using a rock-solid tool built for demanding live performances
• Use the processing power of multiple cores on your Mac
• Go to your gig with a massive collection of even the most memory-hungry instruments thanks to 64-bit support
• 40 built-in instruments including synths, vintage keyboards, a drum machine, sampler, and more
• Trigger Apple Loops and stereo or multitrack backing tracks using the Playback plug-in
• Create and layer your own loop recordings with the Loopback plug-in
• 80 effects including reverbs, delays, EQs, dynamics, amps, stompboxes, and more
• Add backing tracks using more than 15,000 royalty-free Apple Loops
• Play from a huge library of more than 1700 sampler instruments
System Requirements: 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended), display with 1280-by-768 resolution or higher, minimum 6GB of disk space. 19GB of optional content available via in-app download.
It is designed to rectify numerous errors related to printers.
Reproduces the tine-based sound and playing experience of electric pianos.
Free! Create a clear stage for your presentation for a professional touch.
Physically modelled virtual piano instrument.
Exploration video game that includes many stages.
It was designed to aid in setting up complex sceneries, facade projections.