Beginner level! This app will teach you HTML by example. Read an introduction to HTML, view the "code" of any website to see how it was built, and even create your own pages.
- LEARN BY EXAMPLE: View the HTML source code of any website, including "tags" that define the layout and structure of each page.
- Don't know what a tag means? Just tap on a highlighted tag to see a description, with examples.
- REVIEW: Includes reference on 30 most commonly used HTML tags, from images, to links, to tables.
- CREATE: Interactive editor lets you write HTML code (example included!) and view the resulting page. No web server necessary. Save multiple files, or import images from your hard drive to use in your pages.
- BONUS: Includes a 10 page "crash course" tutorial describing HTML syntax, the fundamentals of creating a simple website, and common mistakes to avoid.