Layers Shots 1.6
Capture full web pages (WebShots) and full application contents (AppShots).
Watch Layers Shots in action: http://2x3.in/webshot-video
- WebShot: capture complete web pages directly from Safari, pixel accurate. 
- AppShot: capture the full content of most Mac applications windows, even if that content is not visible. Every scrollable area will be saved as a PSD layer.
- When required the capture will be saved as a PSD.
- Take the snapshot at the press of a keyboard shortcut or easily with a click on a menu bar icon.
- Select one or multiple windows from the status bar live menu.
- Highly customizable screen shot file names: custom session name, captured application, window title, date and time, language, session and global counters, or even per-capture prompt.
★ ★ Would you like to capture every item on your screen as a full fledged PSD? Don't miss Layers. Search "Layers" on the Mac App Store. Also, check out http://2x3.in/layers-video ★ ★
Contact us at email@example.com or follow @layersapp in Twitter.
 Warning: Layers Shots used to work in Chrome and Firefox, not anymore due to new security restrictions. We are working on a fix.