v6.9 [24 Jun 2017]
- Fixed various scripts that deal with phone numbers not working on macOS 10.13.2. This includes actions like “Call with iPhone”, “Call with Skype”, “Call with FaceTime”, and “Send iMessage”.
- Fixed an issue introduced in LaunchBar 6.9.3 where actions like “Compose iMessage” would send text as a file attachment instead of, you know, just text.
- Fixed revealing reminder items and clicking notifications after creating a reminder on macOS 10.13 not working.
- Fixed “Run iTerm Command” built-in action not working with newer versions of iTerm.
- Fixed an issue where an empty window would become visible when using SwitchResX.
v5.3 [18 Jun 2012]
- Improved compatibility with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Optimized for MacBook Pro with Retina display (preliminary, a few missing high resolution images will be added shortly).
- Quick access to 1Password bookmarks, tags and folders - either directly (by entering an abbreviation) or via browsing. Note: You may have to add a new 1Password indexing rule in LaunchBar's index window.
- Quick access to Tower repositories. Switch to repositories in Tower or browse the contents of the corresponding working copy.
- Improved calendar support
- Distinction between reminders and calendars
- Growl notifications for new events and reminders
- Extended support for third party email clients
- Quickly send files or text to contacts from your address book.
- Built-in support for Apple Mail, Mailplane, Microsoft Outlook, Postbox, Sparrow.
- The email client used for sending emails is either chosen automatically, or it can be selected manually in LaunchBar Preferences > Actions > Options.
- Ability to set up a custom AppleScript instead (by implementing on sendFiles(_files, _emailAddresses) and on sendText(_text, _emailAddresses) handlers).
- Added "Copy Name" and "Copy and Paste Name" to built-in actions.
- Improved QuickCal support.
- Indication if an item in an application's recent documents list is located in iCloud.
- The "xcworkspace" file type has been added to the "Xcode Project Files" file type collection.
- Gatekeeper ready Bug Fixes
- Addresses an issue with contacts indexing on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Addresses an issue related to application indexing via Spotlight.
- Phone numbers labeled with "iPhone" are now displayed as mobile phone numbers.
- Fixes an issue with search templates containing #-characters.
It is a menu bar app menu to access important files and folders.
Hide menu bar items to give your Mac a cleaner look.
Launch! TPG program - Usage Statistics for TPG Broadband.
A built-in MagicPlot 'Tools' menu expression calculator.
Customize the experience of opening files on your Mac.