It's the Stickies-like app you have been waiting for all this time…
Place notes in notebooks and further organize them with categories. Resize, dock, and collapse notes to keep them out of your way but still in plain sight. Even use your favorite color to add some style to your notes. Why write down notes when you can have JotNow store, search, and organize them?
Organize your thoughts and find them just as fast. Move between notes just as easy as you create them. Find notes, and display notes with a click of a mouse or the press of a key. So much effort has been put on functionality and simplicity you will wonder how you ever used your computer without JotNow installed.
• Notes can float on top of other windows
• Auto-saves, never worry about notes being saved
• Note To Dos, each note has it's own list of to-dos
• Custom note colors and note transparency, style your notes
• Dock and collapse notes
• Create notes without using the mouse
Note Manager Features:
• Search Notes, finds as you type
• Import and export notes (txt, rtf, etc)
• Uses the note colors to help you easily find it in the list
• Drag selected text or existing RTF and TXT files to create notes
• Easy to use
• Can be used without the mouse
• Unlimited notes
• Unlimited notebooks and categories
• Global/system keyboard shortcuts (hot keys) allow access to JotNow from any application
• Backup and Restore your notes
• Note trash, safely delete any note, you can see it later if needed
• Dock and Status Bar menus to access notes
• Keyboard user friendly (many helpful shortcuts), you can command key features without touching your mouse
• Stable and reliable, your notes are safe
• Resource friendly, very low memory footprint
and much more...
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Added delete note shortcut to the note manager and notes.
Easily put sticky notes on your screen.
Keep track of your daily notes directly from your Mac.
Stick 'Em Up allows you to create sticky notes with images.
Sticky Brainstorming is, well, brainstorming using sticky notes.
Take down important pieces of information and keep them visible on the screen.
Create notes and sync them with Evernote and iCloud.