v13.3 [6 Jul 2016]
- New embedded video player and improved video editor, just double click .mp4 videos to launch it.
- Added "digitizedDate" variable.
- One can now use the right mouse button while editing captions, titles and filenames to get a popup context menu.
- Supports JavaFX based skin user interfaces too.
- Supports the current version of the ffmpeg video processor.
- Updated embedded skins Turtle and Fully. Fully now supports video and larger folder structures.
- "Paste filters" now avoids overwriting existing filters applied to target objects.
- Fixed startup error preventing start of jAlbum when certain kind of data was present on the clipboard.
v12.1 [18 Jun 2014]
- The new "Crop focus" plugin is now bundled, allowing easy positioning of auto-cropped areas
- If a tool or plugin exists both as bundled and manually installed, jAlbum will always use the latest version (the one having the most recent last modified date)
- Added warning icons when using excessive image- and video quality settings
- Updated "ftp4j" ftp library to version 1.7.1
- Improved error diagnostics
- Bundled updated Turtle 5.1.1 skin
- Updated French and Brazilian Portuguese translation
- Internal browser updated to v4.4, now with a host of improvements
- Re-editing text using the Text effect under edit mode didn't work
- The buttons of the Download user interface were missing text and icons.
v10.1 [7 Oct 2011]
- Updated bundled Lumen skin now supporting image specific visitor comments via the commenting widget
- Connecting to servers using the sftp protocol (secure ftp) now also supports the "Keyboard interactive" authentication mode.
- Updated Dutch translation Bug fixes
- The processing of PNG images was broken if "Force JPEG writing" was switched off.
- jAlbum failed to paint the user interface correctly if running on Java 1.5. This mostly affected users running Mac OS X 10.4
- jAlbum wouldn't allow deletion of a folder linked to a read-only target folder