iSkysoft Video Converter is more than its name implies. Besides helping your convert your homemade videos to various media formats, this program is also capable of extracting soundtracks from movies, editing video clips, and sharing your film on various websites.
The application comes with a straightforward interface, works with many file formats, and comes with an integrated media player. Furthermore, it enables you to crop your video clips, trim audiobooks, and watermark your homemade movies.
iSkysoft Video Converter might prove to be of good use if you're dealing with incompatibility issues between your movies and your media players or editors. It also provides you with defined output profiles especially created if you want to transfer the resulting files to your smartphone or tablet.
The program comes with two disadvantages: it doesn't let you choose individual output profiles when batch converting media files and it might take a while to import large files.
Still, iSkysoft Video Converter is one of the best programs I used on my Mac for converting videos and audio files. It supports dozens of media formats, supports batch processing, and preserves the quality of the original files. Plus, it's affordable.
- Works with various video and audio formats
- Supports drag-and-drop actions
- Helps you extract soundtracks from movies
- Comes with built-in video editing tools
- Preserves the quality of the original files
- It might take a while to import large files
- Unable to choose individual output profiles when batch converting files