v2.2 [Sep 5, 2012]
- Main window can be closed - finally ;-)
- As a reminder: remotes can be opened in separate windows - Double-click their name on main window
- Data compatibility with Martijn Rijnbeek's iLearn tool for GC modules (see iRed's manual for details) Bugfixes:
- Sharing (web server) can now be restarted
- Remotes list in Online Favorites was not always stored
- Remotes could not be reordered in certain groups
- Malformed learned IR codes will no longer be accepted
- Several more exceptions has been adressed
- � Misc:
- License model has been changed: no more "Device" licenses are needed, the pricing structure has been updated
- New Sparkle updater with secure signed downloads
Remote graphical user interface.
Wireless mouse + keyboard + presenter + control app.
View the screen and control a remote computer.
Allowing users to design Bluetooth remote control configurations for SE phones
Manage your Receptor.