iRecover is a basic tracking app specifically designed to comply with Mac App Store publishing policies.
- Captures tracking information by Internet IP Addresses (both LAN and WAN), MAC Address, as well as Device Location Services (when Wi-Fi connected).
- Identifies the Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Monitors and records the device battery power.
- Can take snapshots using the device iSight or FaceTime camera.
- Can take screenshots of the device desktop.
- Records the UserID under which the device operates.