iPod-Linux Installer is an easy-to-use installer that enables Mac OS X user to install and use linux on their HFS+ formatted iPods in addition to the Apple Supplied OS. Currently supports 1-4G, Mini, and Photo iPods. Installation on Nano and Video possible but not supported. Additional iPods will be supported according to what developments are made on the iPodLinux kernel. What's New
- Added support for 4G, Mini, and Photo iPods. Installation is possible on Nano and 5G iPods but is not supported. Note: This is an initial alpha release, be prepared for some bugs.
- Includes newest kernel as of April 1st 2006.
- Added check to make sure user was able to write to where the installer is located. Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- iPod: 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, Mini, or Photo iPod
- Installation is possible but not supported on Nano and 5G (Video) iPods