v4.0 [28 Mar 2013]
- Brand New Intuitive UI with utilizing a color scheme that offers a professional feel.
- Batch Processing - Load and work with multiple Icon images, apply a single profile to multiple images and export all at once.
- New Export Options include exporting Mac icons to an iconset folder including all the necessary icons for the new Mac Book Pro Retina Display.
- The ICNS export option now includes a 1024x1024 icon as well as all other icons necessary for the new Mac Book Pro with Retina Display
- The iTunesArtwork export option now includes exporting iTunes artwork @2x
- The main editor window can now display images at their actual size or can be zoomed to fit the current window size
- You can now add your own custom overlays. If you have pre-made templates such as frames you can easily add these to your image using Icons
- Corners and Shine are now finally 2 separate options, you now have the ability to apply only corners or only glass or both.
- iDevices and FavIcons have been consolidate into 1 preview windows allowing for a more productive workflow by viewing all of your previews at once.
- Icons is now Sandboxed
- The issue of only allowing 512x512 @ 72 dpi images has been fixed. You can now load any sized image at any DPI and Icons will automatically adjust accordingly.
- Previously rounded corners may have appeared a little jagged or not quite anti-aliased. This has been fixed.
Fix any kinds of iOS system issues like iPhone/iPad stuck in recovery mode.
This program enables you to resize images with ease.
It allows you to capture high-resolution iOS device screenshots.
Enhance your icon collection with science-fiction-themed icons.
Enjoy a drink and a few icons in a tropical paradise.