FINALLY, SURF THE WEB IN FULL PRIVACY WITH INCOGNITO WEB BROWSER.
Incognito removes Flash cookies, normal cookies, web history and much much more, so you do not leave a trace of where you have been in the internet.
It stops the following from occurring
- Browsing history is not saved
- Sites are not kept in your browser cache
- Both normal cookies and pesky Flash Cookies are deleted after each session.
- AutoFill information is not kept
But Incognito does more than this to help aid you privacy
- Cookies are never saved to your hard drive
- You can block images (gif, jpg, png)
- Block Adobe Flash files (swf)
- Flash Shared Objects, also know as Flash Cookies*
- HTML5 Databases*
- Both Flash Cookies and HTML5 databases create a folder named after each website you visit. This makes it very easy to see what sites you have been browsing.
Incognito will prevent HTML5 databases from being created and will remove Flash Cookies (both old and new) from only the sites you have visited during your Incognito session.
When you exit the Incognito you will be asked if you want to delete these Flash cookies if any Flash cookies were found.
To change how Incognito handles Flash Cookies click the "Options" menu. To quickly select the address bar use the keyboard shortcut, command L