v4.2 [3 Dec 2022]
· Bug fixing by redrawing, undoing and setting text.
· More informative on failing to open documents (templates).
v3.6 [23 Aug 2017]
- Internal adjustments for the latest state of macOS.
v3.5 [4 Sep 2016]
- Objects can be locked in addition to be active or hidden. Click a circle of the relevant object in the objects table to change its state: green active (selectable & editable), yellow locked (not selectable but still visible), gray hidden (not selectable and invisible).
- Bug fixing and internal adjustments for macOS 10.12.
v3.4 [21 Dec 2015]
- Possible to change opacity of objects (image, text, shape) with a slider.
- Minor internal adjustments.
v2.3 [11 Sep 2012]
- A menu item "Copy Selected" is added under "Edit".
- Effect options are modified ("Shine (darker)" is, in comparison to "Shine", effectual with light-colored
shapes and texts).
- Bug fix by multiple selection and several other internal adjustments for smoother operations.
v2.2 [9 Mar 2012]
Support for multiple objects selection :
To select more than one object, hold the shift-key while clicking an object in the preview.
- When a controller (sliders, buttons, etc. at the right side of the preview) is used, its value is applied to all the selected objects.
- To move the selected objects relatively, locate the mouse around the middle of the four corner knobs and drag, or use an arrow key.
- To resize them relatively, drag one of the corner knobs or use an arrow key with the shift-key.
Bug fixing by selecting images to replace, retouching images of colored objects and a few others.
An application that allows you to explore and export icons from your drives.
Icon pack based on the interior design of the bridge of the U.S.S.
Pack with icons from the popular Dine-O-Matic widget.
Pack with icons created to escort the Casino Buffet Font Set from Font Diner.
Create custom folder icons and custom file icons on your Mac.