· Bug fix and internal modifications (legacy replaced).
· Option on the Frame panel to use shapes as clip: clip one or all objects drawn above; cf. the object table for the drawn order (the one at the bottom is drawn first).
· Possible to paste image to the small icon image view; e.g. select one or more objects in the main view, select "Copy selected" under the edit menu, click the small view to activate, and paste (⌘V).
v3.6 [23 Aug 2017]
- Internal adjustments for the latest state of macOS.
v3.5 [4 Sep 2016]
- Objects can be locked in addition to be active or hidden. Click a circle of the relevant object in the objects table to change its state: green active (selectable & editable), yellow locked (not selectable but still visible), gray hidden (not selectable and invisible).
- Bug fixing and internal adjustments for macOS 10.12.
v3.4 [21 Dec 2015]
- Possible to change opacity of objects (image, text, shape) with a slider.
- Minor internal adjustments.
v2.3 [11 Sep 2012]
- A menu item "Copy Selected" is added under "Edit".
- Effect options are modified ("Shine (darker)" is, in comparison to "Shine", effectual with light-colored
shapes and texts).
- Bug fix by multiple selection and several other internal adjustments for smoother operations.
v2.2 [9 Mar 2012]
Support for multiple objects selection :
To select more than one object, hold the shift-key while clicking an object in the preview.
- When a controller (sliders, buttons, etc. at the right side of the preview) is used, its value is applied to all the selected objects.
- To move the selected objects relatively, locate the mouse around the middle of the four corner knobs and drag, or use an arrow key.
- To resize them relatively, drag one of the corner knobs or use an arrow key with the shift-key.
Bug fixing by selecting images to replace, retouching images of colored objects and a few others.
This tool helps you create icons for Mac OS X and iOS applications.
It converts PDF to digital interactive publications with page turning effects.
Icon pack based on the interior design of the bridge of the U.S.S.
Enhance your icon collection with science-fiction-themed icons.
Enjoy a drink and a few icons in a tropical paradise.