v4.0 [3 Aug 2012]
- Brand New Intuitive UI with utilizing a color scheme that offers a professional feel.
- Batch Processing - Load and work with multiple Icon images, apply a single profile to multiple images and export all at once.
- New Export Options include exporting Mac icons to an iconset folder including all the necessary icons for the new Mac Book Pro Retina Display.
- The ICNS export option now includes a 1024x1024 icon as well as all other icons necessary for the new Mac Book Pro with Retina Display
- The iTunesArtwork export option now includes exporting iTunes artwork @2x
- The main editor window can now display images at their actual size or can be zoomed to fit the current window size
- You can now add your own custom overlays. If you have pre-made templates such as frames you can easily add these to your image using Icons
- Corners and Shine are now finally 2 separate options, you now have the ability to apply only corners or only glass or both.
- iDevices and FavIcons have been consolidate into 1 preview windows allowing for a more productive workflow by viewing all of your previews at once.
- Icons is now SandboxedBug Fixes:
- The issue of only allowing 512x512 @ 72 dpi images has been fixed. You can now load any sized image at any DPI and Icons will automatically adjust accordingly.
- Previously rounded corners may have appeared a little jagged or not quite anti-aliased. This has been fixed.
Create icons from any kind of file stored on your Mac.
Organize your icon collections so that you can always have them at hand.
This app helps you change the icons of your folders.
Enhance your icon collection with science-fiction-themed icons.
Replace the old icons of your drives with new stylish icons.