v5.5 [4 Oct 2019]
• Resolves an issue where Microsoft Office/Word/Excel clips showed up empty.
• Editing the text of html clippings clears out the old text properly.
• The clips don't scroll all to the end any more after editing a clip text or adding/removing bins.
• Invoking Scripts via Tab key in Copy/Paste mode: The popup menu now stays open.
• Fixes a crashing issue.
v5.2 [16 Aug 2016]
- Improved: Text-only Office Word clippings are now better readable in bin previews.
- Fixed: Prevents potential crash when editing clippings.
- Fixed: App Store purchases are again recognized by the non-App Store version.
- Fixed: pre-5.2 iClip versions recognize a running iClip 5.2.2 or later version again and make sure one is quit instead of letting both run simultaneously, potentially losing clippings.
- New: Adds "Check Now" button for update checking to Preferences window.
- Fixed: Bin preview gets updated after modification by a script.
- Fixed: Errors get now cleared before next script runs.
- Improved: "filter incoming flavors" handler can now set the "preferred UTI of current clipping".
- Changed: "clipping added interactively" handler does not get called for imported and duplicated clippings any more.
v5.1 [17 Jun 2012]
- iClip now hides when front app goes into fullscreen mode.
- The iClip window now always remains on top of other apps' windows (e.g. FileMaker).
- "Sort Clipping by" menu works again.
- Fixes issues with Search window.
- Managing Clip Sets: Can now delete all sets including the last (though a new, empty one will be created again).
- Sorting in Recorder works now.
- "Store File Alias..." works again.
- "Remove File Reference" works again.
- Dragging bins to the (+) button properly duplicates them at the end of the set.
- Hotkey Copy/Paste fixes (Spaces support, keyboard operations, see Help).
- Fixes a few crashing bugs and many other smaller issues.
Manages your clipboard, keeping a list of previous clippings.
This helper app can auto-paste for Copy'em Paste tool whenever necessary.
Keep a history of the items you copy to the clipboard.
Clipboard Evolved makes it fun and easy to organize your data in a user-friendly clipboard.
Free app that enables auto pasting in Cloud Clip.