All versionsSee all
iBoostUp is a system optimization program for Mac that helps you clean unused files, remove browser cookies, permanently delete files without leaving any trace, and much more. By performing these tasks, you can reclaim disk space on your hard drive, securely wipe any file within your Mac, and improve your system's performance.
The application comes with a straightforward interface and very simple to configure settings for each integrated utility. In addition, you have access to a built-in help guide where you can find answers for any question regarding the integrated tools and how they work.
You can also create file type associations (link a file type to a program within your Mac), check which applications crashed recently, securely wipe files from your Mac, clear system log, etc.
The application comes with two disadvantages: the download link offered on the homepage of the developer isn't for the latest version (for the latest release, you have to go to Mac App Store and download it from there) and in order to have access to all its built-in tools, you need to upgrade the program to Premium version.
To summarize, my belief is that iBoostup is worth trying as it offers you effective system optimization tools. But since you don't have to pay much to use the Premium edition, a version that brings more features and proves to be more efficient, you might consider upgrading the program to the more advanced release.
- User-friendly interface
- Helps you reclaim disk space on your Mac
- Lets you remove browser cookies
- Offers you recommendations for proper network configuration
- Brings an efficient file shredder
- Download the installer from Mac App Store as the one from the homepage of the developer isn't for the program's latest version
- In order to have access to all built-in tools you need to acquire the Premium version of the app