Manage sensitive data on a Mac computer by creating hidden folders and transferring selected files for storage. The utility also scans system drives and identifies previously made hidden folders, opens them, extracts data and optionally removes the folders from the system.
Houdini is a free Mac menu bar utility that hides applications which have been inactive for a certain period of time. Stay focused and clutter-free with Houdini.
• A simple interface that lets you change settings in seconds.
• Configure settings on a per-application basis.
• Quickly show any hidden application from the menu bar.
• Temporarily disable Houdini from hiding windows at the application level, or altogether.
• Disable Houdini from hiding certain applications by clicking on it's icon or dragging the time slider to zero.