v9.6 [28 Mar 2011]
- The "syringe" tool actions on rests have been extended. It's now possible to inject a dot or an ornament to a rest.
- Positioning of line between notehead and text in "rule text" ornament has been improved
- MusicXML Import: chord tags are now processed as staff-related chord line..
- Parameter curve editing: better display of curves usage status in the pop-up menu
- Better display of the target when inserting tempo changes: rests are now taken into account.
- New replacement patterns have been added in header and footer editFixes:
- Possible crash when a note that is involved in a slur or a special beam was replaced by a new note.
- Problem with accented characters in document template names.
- When editing lyrics text with a non-100% scale, some graphic updates were not properly performed
- In some scores that included complex tempo changes and a note with a negative delay, playing could go out of sync.
- Fixed parameter curve editing on a staff other than the first one.
- Harmony Assistant: Closing a split area of the score window while playing could produce a crash.
- Fixed display of some shape-note heads when scale is not 100%
- Minor fix in ABC export.
- MacOS: fixed access to alternate palette icons
Logitech Harmony Remote is driver software for the Harmony Remote series.
Password Assistant simply calls the Mac OS X Password Assistant dialog on demand.
Remote Database Setup Assistant makes it easy for you to setup a database.