Copy files or folder over network (can utilize 99% network card load) using GBProtocol. Copy files faster than FTP 4 - 5 times depend on file compression ratio on transferring. Encrypt connection when transferring data. Fastly synchronize data between 2 locations. Backup, support compress file and rename. Notified by email when task complete. Platform independent (can run on Windown, Mac, Linux). No require installation, just config and run. Support GUI and console.
What's new in this version:
- Add encryption feature to GBProtocol
- GBProtocol support encrypt data while transfering (optional)
- GBProtocol support authentication (optinal)
- Combine symmetric-key and public-key encryption schemes such as: RSA 1024, AES 256
- Encrypt username and password using mixed encryption between SHA-256 and MD5
- GBCopy support multithread on server when listening port
- Add some feature on mode Copy over Network
- Add feature test em...