This is an educational app for pint-sized learners who like reading.
- 211 three-letter words for kids to learn, including 174 basic CVC (consonant-vowel-consonant) and 37 common sight words.
- Nine different house themes with six different parts, allowing kids to make 720 different combinations that keep them engaged while they learn.
- Four game levels that help children progress from basic letter identification to spelling words all on their own.
- The ability to switch cases, helping children learn capital and lowercase letters.
- A teaching keypad with the name and sound for every letter.
- Fun music and playful graphics that keep young players engaged in the game.
- Retina graphics support for high-resolution images that look great on your screen.