v2.7 [Mar 7, 2013]
Version 2.7 brings you major performance updates and improvements.
- iCloud support
- Handling of higher image resolution (up to 40 MPx)
- Enhanced color processing for Tiff and RAW
- New algorithm for painting with effects in masking studio
- Enhanced handing of RAW formats
- Improved performance on latest versions of MacBooks (with Retina)
- Faster image saving without quality loss
- Fixed bug that caused app crash when launching corrupted image
- Other minor bug fixes and stability improvements
v2.5 [Mar 28, 2012]
- Export to Lightroom added.
- Over 20 new awesome photo borders.
- Enhanced editing tools.
- Improved masking brush.
- User interface improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Note: This is no longer an actively developed application.
Upgraded as SILKYPIX Developer Studio 6 with our latest RAW development engine.
Among the top 10 Mac apps in Top Grossing list of photography category in the US...
View, process, and edit images captured with Nikon digital cameras.
Influences by light sources such as an electric bulb or the fluorescent lamp.