Expand the functionality of the automation suite for processes on your Mac. Incorporate 18 additional actions and work with FileMaker Pro in OS X. Manage, close and block databases, extract Field Data from Filemaker sets, find and open different records.
This action pack extends the power of Automator with 18 actions for performing tasks in FileMaker Pro in OS X!
* Close FileMaker Databases
* Extract Field Data From Found Set
* Find All Records in FileMaker Database
* Find Records in FileMaker Database
* Get FileMaker Database Field Names
* Get FileMaker Database Layout Names
* Get FileMaker Database Names
* Get FileMaker Database Script Names
* Get FileMaker Database Table Names
* Hide FileMaker Database
* Insert Picture Reference in Container Field of FileMaker Database
* Make New Record in FileMaker Database
* Open FileMaker Database
* Run FileMaker Script
* Set Field Values in FileMaker Database
* Show FileMaker Database
* Show Layout in FileMaker Database
* Sort Records of FileMaker Database
Please note that you must own a copy of FileMaker Pro 7.x through 12.x installed in order to use these Automator actions.
1) Download the action pack from the Mac App Store
2) Launch the action pack application (this is necessary to register the actions with Automator, and must be done whenever an updated action pack is downloaded and installed)
3) Relaunch Automator
If you're new to Automator, check out the video podcast series, Mac Automation Made Simple, available online http://www.automatedworkflows.com/tips/videos/ and in iTunes. This covers a lot of the basics.
The user guide for the actions is accessible from the Help menu in the main action pack, or may be downloaded here: http://www.automatedworkflows.com/files/docs/products/AW_Automator_Actions_Lion.pdf
Sample workflows for this action pack are available for download here: http://www.automatedworkflows.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=45
FOR PREVIOUS USERS OF OUR AUTOMATOR ACTION PACKS
Due to changes in some actions and Automator, you may need to reconstruct your existing workflows. To do this, simply open the workflows and replace the previous versions of our actions with the updated versions.
Automated Workflows, LLC's support forum provides answers to frequently asked questions about our products, and allows an opportunity for user discussion of our products: www.automatedworkflows.com/forum
To report product bugs, suggest product features, or with a specific support inquiry please contact us directly via our website: www.automatedworkflows.com/about-us/contact-us/. We try to personally reply to all support requests.
NOTE: Please be sure to check the frequently asked questions section of the online forum before reporting bugs.