Old versionsSee all
Find my Font is a desktop application that helps you identify fonts in digital images. It opens a bitmap image and then searches online and goes through all the fonts on your computer and identifies the font(s) used by the letters in the scanned image.
You are provided with a list of matching fonts along with the matching accuracy for each one. You may also type text and see how well the matching went.
It's ideal for graphic designers and creative professionals who would otherwise spend hours trying to find a matching font.
- Friendly and Very easy to use
- Match fonts online or locally (on your computer)
- Font matching at lightning speed
- Browse fonts on your computer
- Find visually similar fonts
- Smart letter selection
- Image correction tools
- Isolate script letters
- Support for multiple code pages
- Install matched font
- Extended help and support Find my Font comes in three versions: Free, Basic ($49), and Pro ($69). The above download is the Free edition. For a comparison of the versions, see this page.