Emailchemy reads email files from the proprietary formats of most popular email applications and converts them to standard formats that any application can use.
Emailchemy currently can read the email files and mailboxes from:
- AOL for Windows
- Apple Mail
- Claris Emailer
- CompuServe Classic for Mac (MacCIM)
- CompuServe for Windows
- Mozilla (and Thunderbird)
- Outlook Express 4 and 5 Mac
- Outlook Express 4, 5 and 6 for Windows
- Outlook Express 5 for UNIX/Solaris
- PowerTalk/AOCE for Mac
- QuickMail Pro for Mac
- QuickMail Pro for Windows
- Windows Live Mail
- Windows Mail
- Yahoo! downloaded mail archives
- any UNIX-style mailbox (BSD mbox format) Emailchemy currently can rewrite any of the above formats into:
- RFC-822 mailboxes (commonly known as "mbox" or "UNIX-style")
- Folders of individual RFC-822 email files (.txt or .eml files)
- Comma-separated value files (.csv)
- Variations of the RFC-822 mailboxes that are directly usable by Thunderbird (including Netscape and Mozilla), and Apple's Mac OS X MailIncludes a toolbox of utilities for managing email, including an Address Harvester, Mailbox Splitter, and an embedded IMAP mail server for importing converted mail into most modern email clients.
This program helps you split, merge, and compress PDFs.
Extract given page ranges as well as merge various PDF documents.
Recover data from iDevices, extract Data from iTunes backup.
Split, merge, rotate, encrypt, decrypt and crop PDF files.
Free open source tool to split and merge pdf documents.