Improve, maintain or repair HTTP clients by running various testing scenarios and generating reports on existing or fixed issues. The program sends customized requests to a selected web server, then analyzes the time and stability of the response. Authentication, HTTP versions, and user-agents are added to requests optionally.
Echo is a powerful HTTP(S) service test tool and a must have for developers of all kinds.
Save valuable time with debugging by sending customised requests to your web server and review the response in multiple formats.
• Different request methods: GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, TRACE, OPTIONS, HEAD and CONNECT.
• Add authentication, HTTP versions and user-agents to your request
• Add an endless number of key-values to your BODY and HEADERS
• On/Off toggle for each key-value for easy debugging
• Read the response the way you want (raw, hex, outline, images,..)
• Organise your requests in projects
• Import and Export functionality for dev teams
• Add descriptions to your requests and projects