Easy MIDI turns your Mac keyboard, trackpad and mouse into a powerful MIDI keyboard controller. It sends MIDI notes and control messages to any soft synth or DAW such as GarageBand, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Pro Tools and Digital Performer.
This is very useful when you want to jot down some musical ideas quickly and easily whilst travelling, sitting in a coffee shop or even on your couch at home.
Easy MIDI even allows you to control iPad apps that support CoreMIDI or hardware synth via MIDI interface.
• Send MIDI notes and control messages to any DAW or MIDI driver
• Notes can be triggered using alphanumeric keys
• Over 3 octaves under your fingertips
• Trigger chords using numeric keys
• Experiment with chord progressions and save them as Chord Sets
• Create custom scales
• Easily change keyboard octave with up/down arrow keys
• Use left/right arrow keys to change starting note
• MPC style drum pads layout
• Visual feedback eliminates the need to look down on your Mac keyboard
• Sustain on/off can be triggered with a space bar
• Vertical scroll changes note velocity
• Pitch bender can be controlled with a pinch zoom gesture or a vertical mouse drag
• Modulation can be controlled with a rotation gesture or a vertical mouse move
• Trigger MIDI Bank Select & Program Change
• Mini View
If you experience any bugs, have feature suggestions or for any other support query don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MIDI Control Center converts the input of various devices to MIDI-events.
It allows you to transform your phone into a wireless mouse, keyboard, etc.
This app allows you to control your Mac with your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Use your computer keyboard&mouse or Wacom tablet to create a musical performance
Virtual MIDI Keyboard displays a musical keyboard on the screen.